Permanent Makeup is Perfect for you, if you
- are allergic to cosmetics
- have sparse, platinum or half eyebrows
- have sparse lashes
- feel washed out without makeup
- wear glasses or contact lenses
- have vision problems
- must wear makeup because of an accident or illness
- want the convenience of makeup that doesn’t smear
- want the appearance of fuller lips, brows or lashes
- want to eliminate “bleeding lip liner”
- want to enhance distinctive features and natural beauty
- want to remove or correct unwanted permanent makeup
Your eyebrows frame your eyes, spruce them up with eyebrow tattooing. Have natural looking eyebrows once again. Repair eyebrows that have been over-tweezed, over-waxed…
Define your lips with Permanent or Semi-Permanent lip liners. Correct faded or uneven contours. Full lip enhancement with a selection of many colors range…
Eyeliner applied to the lash line (upper and lower) to make lashes look fuller and add definition to the eyes. You can decide from…
Color corrections can be done on eyebrows, eyeliners and lips. Correction of blue, orange, asymmetrical, unnatural or migrated eyebrows. Immediately after the procedure the…
Non-Surgical Tattoo Removal
Color correction and/or removal can be performed on the eyeliner, eyebrows or lips.
Camouflaging of surgical scars, tattoo removal scars, as well as vitiligo camouflage can be performed.
Areola re-pigmentation procedures can be performed after breast cosmetics work as well as breast cancer.